25 Apr Titans Of Space 2.0
Just how big is big? Journey through this holographic Solar System, and then squint your eyes in the intense light of a few of the largest known stars. Enjoy various accidentally-educational activities along the way. Great care has been taken to ensure a comfortable VR experience.
What Can I Do In This Experience?
* Accurate visuals and fact-checked information for over 40 celestial bodies!
* Enhanced 3D effect - Reduced scale and close distances between planets and moons makes it easy to compare sizes.
* Tour Guide aka the "Flying Professor Alien" - Allow this friendly tour guide to fly around and talk your ear off about everything! Two hours of content in roughly 10-minute segments.
* Zero-Gravity EVA - Spacewalk out of your cockpit and thrust around the area! Give your favorite small moon a hug, view surface labels, points of interest, etc.
* Side-by-Side Comparisons - Satisfy size-related curiosities: "How big does Mars look next to Earth" or "Which is bigger, our Moon or Pluto?"
* Gravity Probe - Get a feel for differences in gravitational pull as you launch a small spaceprobe in any direction you like.
* Real Distance View - Discover the answer to questions like "How big does the Sun look from Mercury?" or "How big does Jupiter look from its moon Io?"
* Alternate Planet Maps - Included are a mix of radar maps, elevation maps, enhanced color maps, etc.
* Engaging Soundtrack - Every mode has music (can be turned off if you prefer quiet), with specially composed music by Karim Elmahmoudi for the new EVA mode!
Recommended Age: 10+